Monday, January 08, 2007

RESOLUTIONS

So with the end of the year comes resolutions. Most of them have to do with being fat and being old (or both) and how to counteract the effects of good food and mother nature.

Diesel and I are getting old, no doubt about it. This year, both of us turn THIRTY.

Most of all, Diesel and I are FAT. I know, I know, you'll say I have nothing to worry about, but since I met my current husband, my weight has escalated to astronimical new heights (it's all relative). Not only that, my cholesteral has shot up almost 50% since my last physical exam 2 years ago...When gluttony meets gluttony, restraint becomes non-existent, and here is what you end up with: an overweight married couple.

So Diesel and I did get on the weight loss bandwagon this year, and we will be eating more healthy. It will be a torturous journey for this pair of food lovers, but it'll hopefully get us in shape for our Mexico trip (to celebrate the big 3-0).

We took "before" pictures last night. They will only be posted after we reach our goals. My goal: 5 pounds, and back to my pre-fatness 100 cholesteral index. Wish me good luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You aren't fat, Kel. You are a stick!!! - cat

Anonymous said...

I love how she's 'fat' but her goal is to lose a whopping 5 lbs. *rolls eyes*. I've put on a good 15 since I met the girl...