Friday, August 18, 2006

My Almost Run-In with JT




On Wed and Thurs I went to Dallas to meet my new client. I went there with my 4 co-workers, all guys. After dining with the client, one of my co-workers somehow convinced everybody to go out to the Ghost Bar at the W Hotel.

It was like something out of Vegas, only the crowd was not as good looking. A lot of Midwesterners wannabes, but what did we expect on a Wed night, right?

Anyhow, at around 12:30, we finally left the bar, as we had a presentation at 9am the next morning (which thank goodness I did not have to present, as I am brand new). I was exhausted and was out as soon as I got to bed.

This morning, right before the meeting, one of the guys, who ended up staying until later nonchalantly informed us that right about the time we left, JT showed up with his entourage. Yes, JT himself, aka Justin Timberlake, aka the non-gay NSync member.

I CANNOT belive that I missed him but about 20 min!!! Is that bad luck or what?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sad, that would have been awesome to have seen him! Maybe Cameron would have been there too -double awesome!!

-Tarah