Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Wedding Contract for Ben

I, Benjamin Scott Licona, do hereby commit myself to attend my good friend Kelly Chow's wedding to her fiance Tim (Diesel) Sale to take place at the Alderbrook Lodge Saturday, September 2nd, 2006.

I am obliged to go to this most important event, for which I have received an eight-month notice. I will not, under any circumstances (except for death), fail to be present at this event. Should any unforeseen circumtances come up, I am required to notify Kelly Chow immediately and trust in her decision to excuse my absence.

If, however, my absence is not excused, I will compensate her with an item to be determined by a board composed of both Lauren Choi (witness) and Kelly Chow, who will be fair and reasonable. This item will be no less than $500 and no more than $1000.



----------------------------------

Please sign: Ben Licona

----------------------------------

Please sign: Lauren Choi (witness)

No comments: