Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Halloween 2005: Fright Fest - Part Un

Meet the Sales - Our parents meet for the first time.

The Asian parents meet the white parents.

Things my parents should have never said to Tim's parents:

1) Mom to Tim's mom: "Wow, you're so WHITE! I went to Brazil for only one month and look, I'm so tan."

2) Mom to Tim's mom, who's from the south (as if the above wasn't enough): "Yeah, when I lived in the south, every time I went to town, everybody would look at me and go: 'Look, look at that Chinese girl!' Nobody there had ever seen a Chinese person."

3) My dad to Tim's dad (who was in the military for about 20 years and a pilot Vietnam): "Oh, Vietnam...what a terrible war..."

1 comment:

David said...

That's really funny. Glad to see you're posting again! I'll add a link from my blog.