Friday, November 11, 2005

My greatest recent discovery...

While grocery shopping the other day, I stumbled across what could possibly be the best snack food EVER: Cheetos Puffs White Cheddar

As you can see, this is not your regular Cheetos. First off, it does not come in a ghetto bag, but a very elegantly designed package. The puffs do not look like they were color-sprayed at Chernobyl either. Instead, it's all-natural, as the package says.

I bought one bag with the intention of making it last for weeks, months even. However, I couldn't resist and opened it right at the store. After that I just couldn't help myself. I tried hiding it from myself, but my memory is too good, so that didnt' work either.

The bag is now empty, after 2 1/2 days.

To learn more about one of the greatest achievements of mankind, check out the Cheetos website.

2 comments:

Cat said...

Have you tried the white cheddar popcorn from trader joe's? Better!

Anonymous said...

pirate's booty...